Monday, March 18, 2013

Pintrest - The Cake

I've been on somewhat of a pinning spree lately, I kinda feel bad for all my friends since in order to see anyone else's pin's they have to go through all my wedding ones.  I've found some pretty cool ideas...

My cake inspiration was is one of my favorite finds from Pintrest, and oddly enough seems like it could be our cake, due to the Bride & Groom initials in this photo... Anyone else think it's meant to be?



For a more non-traditional cake topper, I was thinking something like this, but with the heart over Eugene instead of Portland:
Originally from Etsy, listing/shop can no longer be found.

And slightly more traditional, these two:

However I'm thinking more a combination between a traditional cake top tier, and a cupcake tower like this:

With these cupcakes (in red and light blue instead of purple and blue):

And the last piece of flair for the 'cake' - these ladybugs on just a few of the cupcake blooms, maybe hidden somehow so that they look like they naturally landed there:

This is just the start... Pintrest has opened my mind to so many options.  Now to budget and implement!

Have you found any great inspiration on Pintrest?  Do you have a Pintrest wedding board(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment