Tuesday, April 16, 2013

We have a VENUE!!!!!

Please save the date, for the wedding of Alejandra and Jessy, June 14, 2014 at Deep Woods Events in Elmira, Oregon!

That's right folks, we have reserved a venue!!!

We saw a total of three locations, had six scheduled, when we knew we found the right place.  It was venue #3, and venue #last.

Everyone was telling me when I found the right place I would know, and they were right.  From the moment we first walked into the hall I knew it was where I wanted my reception to take place.  When we saw the rest of the location I knew that I could envision my day there.  It was an amazing feeling.

We wasted no time and the next day we called to schedule an appointment to sign a contract and lock in our date.

Here's some photos that I took today of our ceremony/reception venue!

The ceremony would take place under the pergola, with guests seated in the lawn.

Entrance to the bridal room.

Back patio where a cocktail hour could take place.

Entrance to the reception venue.

What to you think?  Do you love it as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment