Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pintrest - Flowers

In additional to my cake inspiration, I've also been busy looking at flower inspirations on Pintrest.

I love the look of big bunches of baby's breath, but not enough to do them for the bouquets.  I found this idea and thought it would be wonderful for an outdoor ceremony, on either side of the aisle, and then could be moved inside the re-purposed.  Not sure where yet, maybe multiple locations?

This is more up my alley when thinking about a bouquet:

I love hydrangeas   There's something serenely beautiful about those flowers.  I love how one bloom has what seems like hundreds of smaller flowers.  When I own a home I want to have tons of these, in different colors if the soil permits, growing in my yard.

Here's some other hydrangea inspirations that I'm drawing my ideas from:
Original Site however the photo has now been taken down...
glad I pinned it when I had the chance!





I've also been looking at where to get my flowers from.  Should I hire a florist?  100% DIY? Should I buy online, already assembled?  Buy online loose blooms?  There's so many options.

What are you thinking for your wedding flowers, or did you already make a decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment